Adult Paintings and Drawings - Department M1
Rules & Regulations, Etc.
All articles for exhibit must be brought in on Sunday, August 9th from 1:00 p.m. thru 5:00 p.m. or Monday, August 10th from 1:00 p.m. thru 7:30 p.m.
All exhibits must be in place by Monday night by 7:30 p.m.
Home Economics Bldg. will be closed all day Tuesday. Starting on Wednesday the building will be open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Premium checks can be picked up in dept. on Sunday, starting at 1:00 p.m.
1. All work must be entered in the name of the artist.
2. No picture unless PROPERLY FRAMED AND WIRED will be exhibited. No saw tooth hooks.
3. All artwork MUST be originals. No copies of paintings All entries MUST be the work of the individual and MUST be made since last Fair year.
4. No Craft Kits or Paint by Numbers.
5. No entry can be entered more than one year.
6. Best of Show Award – $15.00
7. Size Limitation – No larger than 30 x 40 including frame.
Exhibit to be picked up on Sunday not before 4:00 p.m. and not later than 6:30 p.m. PLEASE ADHERE TO THESE RULES.
Not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items. Please attach tags to upper left corner.
This exhibit limited to AMATEURS ONLY–one who derives no income from painting.
BARBI YUNK, Superintendent 815-543-7488
Mailed entries must be postmarked before Midnight, Saturday, July 18th.
Entries can be made in person and will be taken in the Administration Bldg. on the fairgrounds which will be open on
Saturday July 25th, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Sunday July 26th, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. only.
Entry Fee: $.50 cents Per Entry
Judges Decisions Are Final
One Entry Per Premium Number
Administration Fee $1.00 Per Exhibitor, if entered in more than 1 Home Ec. Dept. will only be charged $1.00 Total.
Money for Exhibitor’s ticket and entry fees must accompany entry blank.
NO EXHIBITOR TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED UNTIL ITEMS TO BE EXHIBITED ARE BROUGHT TO FAIRGROUNDS
Premiums Offered – $437.00
Exhibitor tickets must be purchased at the time entries are made. If not purchased, exhibitor will have to pay a gate fee on Sunday to come in and pick up your check and your entries, otherwise the building will be opened by the secretary on Monday, August 17th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. ONLY.